Product launch manager Finland
People do not want to buy a ticket, they just want to travel!
As a start-up company, FAIRTIQ has launched a mobile app that revolutionizes the ticket purchasing process for public transport users. The FAIRTIQ mobile app is based on the CIACO principle (check-in/assisted check-out). Before travelling by public transport, the customer checks in with a "wipe to the right" and receives a valid ticket for the defined travel area. After the trip, the customer checks out again with a "wipe to the left". The customer advantage lies in the simplicity of use and the fact that no knowledge of tariff zones and different offers is required. See clip on Youtube to get an idea about the product. A creative team of currently over 35 employees is working intensively to establish our innovative solution and vision - «The simplest way to everyday mobility for everyone, everywhere» - in several European markets. In order to launch FAIRTIQ in Finland we’re looking for a entrepreneurial Product launch manager Finland.
Role & Duties
- You act as a FAIRTIQ entrepreneur in Finland and lead the rollout of the first region onsite
- Furthermore you establish a lean customer support process that is already setup in other markets we’re in
- You communicate with users to make them happy if issues with the use of the mobile app occur
- In order for further expansion your task is to open doors and bring new partners (public transport operators) on board
- You work very autonomously and have a very high customer orientation as well as the willingness to travel all over Finland
- You convince on the phone, organize meetings and take part in events and conferences – all with the goal of establishing FAIRTIQ in the Finnish market
Skills & Personality
- You have a high interest in sustainable mobility and native finnish speaking/writing skills
- You have experience in project management and get stuff done
- You're very result-driven, graduate, have a doer attitude and entrepreneurial personality
- You have a very high level of customer and service orientation
- You can listen well and have a quick grasp of complex issues and challenges
- You communicate very stylistically confidently and have a flair for convincing presentations as well as a cultivated appearance
- You are a communicative personality and curious to get to know people
- You like the startup spirit and are passionate about what you do
- Opportunity to contribute to a highly innovative product in a well-funded startup
- An existing customer portfolio in several european markets that is waiting to be expanded in the Nordics.
- The opportunity to get personally involved and make a difference
- Mobile office and flexible working hours
- Possibility for part-time work