- Functional smartphone (recent models).
- Android or Apple iOS.
- Mobile data necessary during your travels (data consumption is approximately 1 MB/hour).
- A valid means of payment (see accepted payment methods).
- Define your travel class (1st or 2nd class).
- Enter your travel passes or cards. They will be taken into account when determining the price of your journeys - for example half-fare cards or zone abonnements of a tariff community.
- In Switzerland: once FAIRTIQ is active, you can travel on the entire Swiss GA route network (except boats).
- In Austria: once FAIRTIQ vmobil is active, you can travel on the entire netork of "Verkehrsverbund Vorarlberg".
- If you transfer between vehicles, you don't need to do anything. FAIRTIQ automatically detects it. Stop your trip only once you reach your final destination.
- At any time, present valid ticket to the inspector by clicking on "view ticket".
At FAIRTIQ you are rewarded for travelling! If you travel more than five days during a calendar month using FAIRTIQ within our partner transport networks, 5% of all ticket prices will be credited back into your account immediately.
The credit is valid for your next trip(s) within our partner networks for a month.
Not only can you make travel easier for your friends, they will be given 3 francs towards their first trip with FAIRTIQ! In addition, 3 francs will also be automatically deducted from your next ticket every time a friend recommended by you registers with FAIRTIQ.
Share your code and ride for free. This is how:
- Open the menu in the FAIRTIQ app.
- Look for "promotions" and select "free rides".
- Scroll down, find your personal code and share it from the app.
Our support team is at your disposal to answer any questions, offer advice and provide further information.