- Functional smartphone (recent models).
- Android or Apple iOS.
- Mobile data necessary during your travels (data consumption is approximately 1 MB/hour).
- A valid means of payment (see accepted payment methods).
- Define your travel class (1st or 2nd class).
- Enter your travel passes or cards. They will be taken into account when determining the price of your journeys - for example half-fare cards or zone abonnements of a tariff community.
- In Switzerland: once FAIRTIQ is active, you can travel on the entire Swiss GA route network.
- In Austria: once FAIRTIQ vmobil is active, you can travel on the entire netork of "Verkehrsverbund Vorarlberg".
- If you transfer between vehicles, you don't need to do anything. FAIRTIQ automatically detects it. Stop your trip only once you reach your final destination.
- At any time, present valid ticket to the inspector by clicking on "view ticket".
At FAIRTIQ you are rewarded for travelling! If you travel more than five days during a calendar month using FAIRTIQ within our partner transport networks, 5% of all ticket prices will be credited back into your account immediately.
Please click on the map of Switzerland to find out in which partner networks you need to travel in order to benefit from the FAIRTIQ Bonus.
The credit is valid for your next trip(s) within our partner networks for a month.
Not only can you make travel easier for your friends, they will be given 3 francs towards their first trip with FAIRTIQ! In addition, 3 francs will also be automatically deducted from your next ticket every time a friend recommended by you registers with FAIRTIQ.
Share your code and ride for free. This is how:
- Open the menu in the FAIRTIQ app.
- Look for "promotions" and select "free rides".
- Scroll down, find your personal code and share it from the app.
Our support team is at your disposal to answer any questions, offer advice and provide further information.