FAIRTIQ will be showing the innovative pay as you go (PAYG), App based ticketing system that makes travelling on public transport easy.
With over 100 million journeys in Austria, France, Germany, Liechtenstein and Switzerland, FAIRTIQ is leading the way for next generation ticketing and continuing to expand throughout Europe.
FAIRTIQ is 'Shaping the future of smart ticketing & mobility' with its hardware-free, cost effective and quick to implement solution. Come and see for yourself and find out more. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Welcome to FAIRTIQ at UITP Global Public Transport Summit 2023.
- Tuesday, June 06, 2023, 10:00-11:15h
- Forum B, hall 6
- Talk: How Automated Postpaid Ticketing facilitates fare policy innovation and helps bring back customers (English)
- With Luise Rohland, Lead Product Management at FAIRTIQ
Other key sessions not to be missed
- Read our top 5 recommondations of talks on our blog.
FAIRTIQ Apéro - a piece of Swiss culture and socializing:
- Monday, June, 05, 2023, 16:00-18:00h
- Tuesday, June, 06, 2023, 16:00-18:00h
- FAIRTIQ booth (6B210)
- Join us at the FAIRTIQ booth to round off the day at the UITP Summit! Over a traditional Swiss aperitif, we'll share impressions from the show, discuss Smart Mobile Ticketing and enjoy socializing.
Urban mobility is changing and FAIRTIQ is part of the change. What do we want the future of public transport to look like? A series presented by UITP (International Association of Public Transport) and produced by BBC StoryWorks Commercial Productions.
Punctual bus services are always at or near the top of passengers’ wishlist. The last few years have witnessed considerable investment in dedicated bus infrastructure to improve bus service running times. What else can be done to fully leverage this investment, to improve both speed and reliability of all bus services?
Checking in too late, checking out too early, faked location data and bogus personal details: these are a few of the ticket fraud scenarios that could play out on the FAIRTIQ app. They rarely succeed, since the FAIRTIQ app comes equipped with tools to manage and prevent fare evasion.