The easiest way to travel: At InnoTrans 2022 in Berlin, FAIRTIQ will present the innovative ticketing system that makes travelling on public transport easier than ever before.
You can find us from September 20-23 in Hall 2.1 at booth 135.
In line with InnoTrans' guiding principle of presenting 'The Future of Mobility' and discuss innovations as well as current developments with an expert audience, we look forward to meeting you in person.
Welcome to InnoTrans!
You are welcome to book an appointment in advance with one of our experts on site.
- Speakers Corner
- Thursday, September 22, 13:30 - 14:30h
- hub27 beta 6-7, Hall 27
- Talk: "Vertrieb der Zukunft" (in German, translated to English)
- With FAIRTIQ CEO Gian-Mattia Schucan and Carmen Parrino (CEO DB Vertrieb)
- FAIRTIQ Apéro - a piece of Swiss culture and socializing:
- Wednesday, 21.09.2022, 16:00-18:00 hrs.
- FAIRTIQ Booth (Hall 2.1, Booth 135)
- Join us at the FAIRTIQ booth to round off the second day of InnoTrans 2022! Over a traditional Swiss aperitif, we'll share impressions from the show, discuss Smart Mobile Ticketing and enjoy socializing.
FAIRTIQ-Breakfast Briefing and joint test drive on the Berlin network
- Wednesday, 21.09. and Thursday 22.09.2022
- Who: Everyone who would like to get to know FAIRTIQ better
- Language: English
- Registration under this link
More information will follow shortly!
In addition, secure your discounted ticket for InnoTrans 2022 now.
Contact Miriam Clashinrichs and we will send you your personal promo code via e-mail.
One of the best things about Berlin: You can try the FAIRTIQ Lab App on the Berlin Transport Network.
We have a pilot project with the BVG in the validity area AB and invite you to experience the simplicity of FAIRTIQ yourself! Simply download the blue "FTQ Lab" app from the Appstore and register with the code "BERLIN2021". Please note: Checking in does not generate a valid ticket for the journey. However, you do not need an extra ticket, as the InnoTrans trade fair ticket includes free use of public transport in Berlin (tariff zones ABC) during the fair.
Alternatively, register for our Breakfast Briefing in Berlin-Charlottenburg for accompanied travel to InnoTrans and a personal FAIRTIQ demonstration on the live transport network.
- Date: Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd September 2022
- Who: Everyone interested in getting to know FAIRTIQ better
- Language: English
- Location: Charlottenburg, Berlin
- 8:00 - Coffee and Croissants: Introduction to FAIRTIQ and Download FAIRTIQ to your Smartphone
- 8:45 - Accompanied multi-modal journey to InnoTrans using FAIRTIQ
- 9:15 approx - Arrive at Messe Sud for your visit to InnoTrans
Places are limited, so please book your place by registering here by Thursday 15th September 2022.
Note: The cost of the transportation is covered by your InnoTrans ticket.
Read about many different topics concerning ticketing, fares and mobility.