« RIGIBAHNEN »
Enter this code in your FAIRTIQ app under Menu > Promotions and you'll receive a discount of CHF 5 (with the Half Fare Card) or CHF 10 (without the Half Fare Card) on your next FAIRTIQ trip on four lines of the Rigi mountain railways.
Please note 💡
When you end your trip in the FAIRTIQ app, the original price will be displayed in your FAIRTIQ app under History > Journeys. The discount will appear under History > Promocode and will be later applied on your invoice.
- Historic anniversary: The oldest mountain railway in Europe is the Rigi-Vitznau railway, which offers breathtaking views of Vitznau. It was opened on Rigi 150 years ago.
- Easy hiking trails: From Rigi Kulm, you can explore the surrounding area on easy hiking trails while taking in the spectacular view that seems to extend infinitely into the distance.
- Diverse activities: Rigi Scheidegg offers a wide range of activities and attractions, including playgrounds, a 360° panoramic view from the Rigi Scheidegg Arche lookout point, mini-golf, a ropes course, and many other options to choose from.
Children up to 15 years can travel for free on the Rigi railways when accompanied by an adult.
- Quick access with public transport: We suggest taking the boat from Lucerne or Vitznau to Weggis and then taking the cable car from Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad. You can use the FAIRTIQ app for the entire journey by boat and aerial cable car.
- Our tip for architecture enthusiasts: Rigi Kaltbad is the trip's highlight, as you can admire the famous structures designed by architect Mario Botta, such as the mineral baths and the village square.
- 365 days of breathtaking views: You can walk to the Känzeli viewpoint all year round or hike 7 kilometres along the panorama trail to Rigi Scheidegg.