FAIRTIQ awarded UK Government G-Cloud 12 Certification
UK public sector organisations use the G-Cloud 12 framework as a digital marketplace to find suitable and approved cloud-based service providers. G-Cloud 12 acts as an agreement between the government and suppliers of cloud services. For public sector organisations, acquiring services through a framework is more efficient than managing several, individual contracts.
G-Cloud 12 certification will now make it easier for public transport companies and municipalities in the UK to use FAIRTIQ’s innovative GPS-based public transport ticketingsoftware.
FAIRTIQ offers businesses and organisations a highly scalable, account-based mobile-ticketing solution. It comes with an automatic fare calculation including daily, weekly or monthly price-capping options. Customers can also benefit from the following FAIRTIQ service features:
- Hardware-free mobile ticketing solution with little impact on operational costs
- Digital payment integration in ticketing systems
- Reliable fraud detection and prevention
- Data insights on passengers’ mobility behaviour to improve public transport provision
- Support of seamless multimodal and multileg journeys